Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Bukminster & Amber - 56



A few ome of you followers have been reading the Amber Croft thing Amber’s been writing. Personally I find them rather boring and greatly exaggerated. I was not frozen with fear in as she says in her coyote story (Tale 1). I was merely waiting to make my move.

“Arrive first at the place of battle, gain the imitative and wait. You have shaped the conflict, bringing the enemy to the battlefield of your choice.”  
                                                                 Sun Tzu  The Art of War                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
Well, anyway I think most of you would like to read more exciting stuff. I write mostly science fiction myself and am thinking of publishing my, Through the Wormhole series. On the other hand I’ve been pretty busy lately, and writing is a lot of work when you don’t have fingers, so I don’t know.


No comments:

Post a Comment