Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Buckminster & Amber - 57 The Wormhole


The Wormhole - Part 1




I’m sure all you science fiction fans know about wormholes . . . passages through time and space, like cosmic escalators. Totally cool, but like many astrophysicists, I wasn’t sure I believed in them and saw little chance of discovering one since it’s hard to even get out of the house, let alone outer space. Then one day it happened. Amber and I were just hanging out as usual and one appeared in our living room. Amazing! Amber didn’t know what it was of course, and only curious enough to stick her nose in, afraid to go any further. This was wise. A kat has to know her limitations, but for me it was another world waiting to be explored. To go where no kat has gone before. You won’t believe what happened next.


No comments:

Post a Comment