Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Postcards From Another Point Of View – 4 September 2016


Ellie - Mom - Best 
Postcard From Ellie – 4 September 2016

Well, were back . . . without much to brag about. Another ribbonless event. It was a hard go from the git go. We arrived a bit later than intended and our location from the ring was too far away to see what was going on. Then it rained and we had problems setting up the tent. Mom got stressed and when she gets stressed I get stressed. Our tour of the show ring was nothing to write home about, but we did okay . . . and I did not become distracted. Even so, I only got a “Very Good.” This was my first “Very Good.” I’ve always gotten “Excellents” before. The judge was Irish and looked like she was having a headache or something, but whatever.

Two more shows to go this season, starting with next weekend. We’ll be ready for it.
Still no word from Hollywood, but I expect an e-mail soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment