Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Postcards From Another Point Of View – 18 September 2016


Postcard from Ellie 

ellie-on-pier

It’s been an excellent day here in Sweden, cloudy but comfortable. I was on a morning tour with mom, down by the Darlarna River where I often find inspiration.

I was sitting on the pier, just thinking about life in general when it came to me. The title for my new book! I’m going to call it: “The Bitch From Borlänge.” It will be based on my experiences with the Major Crimes Squad here. An incredibly cool police hound tracks down dangerous criminals the Swedish cops are unable to apprehend. A Scandinavian thriller! I can’t wait to start. Smoothy has borrowed my doggenkeyborden so I can’t begin right now, but that’s okay. It gives me time to work on a plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment