Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Buckminster & Amber - 13

It’s early Monday morning and the servants are going nuts, running around the house.
“Bucky,” they’re calling. “Here kitty kitty kitty.”

Bucks hates, kitty kitty. He will never come to that request. He’s probably hiding. He does that a lot, especially after yesterday. We got locked up three times. I don’t mind. Bucks hates it and escaped the small room yesterday when tourists opened the door. I saw a note they left:

From: debby@comcast
To: Home
Subject: Re: Thank you for showing my listing at 1408 S. WA
Sent: Nov 17, 2012 1:25 PM
She liked it but found one she liked better in Edgewood. Yours showed great and it's priced well - I'm sure it will sell soon. We loved the adorable big cat!!
Debby

Hmmm. Humans always think Bucks is cuter than me. Go figure.
The servants are still running around the house. “Where could he be?” the house-man asks.
It’s odd I must admit. He always hangs around in the kitchen in the morning, waiting for breakfast. Maybe he’s still sleeping. I’ll go look. He’s probably under the bed.
OMG! A note. He’s left a note!

Amber my love
My furry friend . . . companion all these many days
I’ll miss you so
But I just had to go.
Sweet memories of you
Basking in sunlight will remain
And bring sweet pain
The price of freedom gained.
I’ve always loved you.

By the time you read this I'll be far away.
                          He’s gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment