Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Buckminster & Amber - 10


Buckminster & Amber – 10

It’s happened again! I was minding my own business when I heard the doorbell. Moderately curious I came out from behind the couch to see what was up.
Four bipods came in, two adults, one mid-size and a little one that smelled like poop. I made a dash for the kitchen but the male servant caught me and carried me upstairs while chucking me under the chin at the same time. “Nice kitty, this will just be for a little while,” he says.
Yeah right. He dumped me back into the Halloween room and I made a dash for the door but wasn’t fast enough. I started scratching it and yowling. Sometimes I get lucky, but not this time. Sheesh!

Amber was on the cat tree by the window, napping.“Bucks, you woke me up,” she complains. “I was having a nice dream.”
“I’m sure you will have others, Amber. Lighten up.”
“You’re the one who needs to lighten up,” she says. “I don’t know why you have to make such a big deal out of these bedroom stays. We’ve everything we need.”
“Dried food and water . . . great.” I checked the window, thinking I could do a roof walk like Tom does, but it was closed. I spent a long hour sitting at the door before one of the servants let me out.

What will tomorrow bring I wonder. It can always get worse; I’ve learned that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment