Total Pageviews

Monday, August 22, 2016

Ellie's Diary - 22 August 2016


Ellie's Diary - 22 August 2016

Smoothy Ellie Meet Best 

Smoothy has arrived! This photo was taken at our first meeting. It was quite exciting actually. He seems like a good kat, though a little frantic if you want my opinion. He’s running all over the place and the worst part of that is he’s so small he gets into places where I can’t follow, which is frustrating, but maybe for the best. I worry a bit about the Maine Coon part of his linage. They get so big! See photo below.
Coon Kat 

This is Smoothy now. He’s not a bad looking kat and seems friendly enough. He’s not afraid of me and we’ve been sniffing each other now and then.

Smoothy - Eating 

I’ll keep you posted on how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment