Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2016

Ellie’s Diary – 22 July 2016


Ellie’s Diary – 22 July 2016

Ellie Looking-Fixed 
Were getting a cat! I just found out about it. His name is Smoothy and he’s still too young to travel, but we’re going to pick him up sometime next month. He’s part Main Coon and I worry about that a little because those kats get so big.

Smoothy 2 
In the mean time I’m working out every day and will go to a major training event week after next.
I still haven’t heard anything from Hollywood, but I sent them my new head-shot.

Ellie Posing

I suppose it’s actually  a body shot, but whatever.  I submitted it with an idea for a movie script I’ve been thinking about. It’s called, “The Hound of the Basketballs.”  I’d be the star, a hot private eye with a big heart who sniffs out clues. There would be minor roles for a few of my boyfriends, and maybe a cat or two thrown in for comic relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment