Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Postcard from Ellie - August 2018



 

Well, I have to tell you, in case you were worried. We made it to Finland. Mio and I had our first boat ride, a long one—about 13 hours I think. (I don’t wear a watch. I’m not into useless jewelry, but I do have an expensive collar, and some winter shoes in the closet.) I must tell you, neither Mio or me pooped on the whole boat trip.  I am so proud, and it wasn’t easy. Oi! There was a place to poop on the ship, they call it the poop deck. I think most ships have them, or they used to. I don’t like bathrooms. They seem so unsanitary.

Here’s the best thing, I won 1st Place. Best Bitch! That is so cool. My first International. I am totally pumped, and Mio got a best junior ribbon. He is still young, but I’m helping him along.

It’s time for bed, and another contest tomorrow. Lighting does not often strike twice, but I don’t care. I am a happy hound. Best Bitch, I love it. Music to my ears. The tune does not grow old with reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment