Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Ellie’s Diary – June 28, 2016





Ellie Looking-Fixed 

The Bruce just got back from Amsterdam and showed me some photos from the Red Light District. I thought you might like to see them.

This first one is a coffee shop kitty. I’m not sure if she is stoned or just relaxed. Most cats are like that. They don’t do much.

Cat 2 

The next photo is a hound of uncertain linage looking out from a bar room window. Looks like he’s wearing a decent coat, but obviously hung over.

Dog - 1 

I don’t know if there are more of these photos, if so they will be posted later when I have some spare time. I’ll be busy training for next few days. Being a show girl is hard work, and I would never even think of drinking beer, I can tell you that.

No comments:

Post a Comment